- 5+ years hands-on product development experience, preferably with SaaS products.
- Experience with the following: Open Stack technologies, Java/ Golang/Any Open Source, RESTful services, micro services, Cassandra, Kafka, AWS
- Experience making technical decisions, and long enough tenure to have observed the outcome of the decision.
- Previous responsibility for a significant portfolio of functionality.
- Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Superior verbal and written communication.
- Ensure that the re-architecture of our RMM product implements the design objectives outlined by the Chief Architect by implementing POCs and code examples, and working alongside the Boston and Mumbai development teams on product development efforts.
- Coordinate making design and technology decisions for one or more parts of the product, and complete POCs and proposal presentations to gain buy-in for an approach.
- Work with colleagues on the implementation team to provide clarity and ensure progress towards goals.
- Be a senior technical resource to the development team, to help the team to adopt new languages and architecture concepts
- Be a role model for good coding practice and enforce the same through activities like design reviews, code reviews, and the application of appropriate tools to aid conformance.
- Collaborate with Engineering management to deliver high-quality features on time.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed