The ideal candidate for this position will have an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft T-SQL, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) , SQL and Looker and will use this experience to develop and support processes in a production and pre-production environment
• Collaborate with Product Management to understand business requirements and design appropriate solutions
• Assessment of current business processes and current technologies.
• Create, Modify data models and design the implementation with User level Security implementation
• Maintains the integrity of the overall corporate data model on which the BI is based.
• Designs, codes, tests, and document all new BI systems, applications, reports and visualizations .
• Works with cross functional team to ensure the necessary data and analysis environments are available
• Develops the overall data transformation workflows and build appropriate frameworks for continued new product integrations
• Develops overall Reporting Framework, Conceptualizes Dashoboards, Conceptualizes BI As a service
• Responsible for executing technical user stories for sprint.
• Establish and enforce technical standards for deliverables of projects.
• Have very good understanding of Continued integration to drive the DevOps implementation on respective projects using tools - Github, Jenkins .
• 5+ year’s professional experience in Dimensional Modeling/ETL/Visualization.
• Must have a high degree of initiative to implement solutions in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Demonstrated Expertise in the design, data modeling methodologies and development for data warehouses. Must be able to understand business requirements and translate them into technical deliveries.
• High level of Proficiency in SQL , NoSQL and experience with Semi-structured data
• ETL Technology: SSIS, Talend, any other Open source ETL tool.(at least 2 years of experience in any of these tools)
• Experience in Large dataset migration with variety of different sources, each with varying degrees of data quality and cleanliness.
• Knowledge and experience of datastores such as SQL server, PostgreSQL and Cloud datastores like Redshift, Snowflake Datawarehouse, Big data datastores like Cassandra
• Knowledge of Reporting tools like Looker, Brightgauge.
• Knowledge of programming languages like R, Python and experience in software development can be a strong asset.
• Knowledge on Predictive Analytics, ML, Data Mining models
• Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
• Familiarity with Agile concepts, and experience practicing SCRUM.
• Experience working with remote teams.
• Must have excellent communication skills.
Education :- BE/BTECH(CS/IT)
Experience :- 5-8yrs of Experience