Seeking a technically savvy with 12+years of industry experience in all areas of the Quality Engineering/testing domain:
Including exposure to different testing methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc.), multiple testing phases, and various testing and automation tools. The right candidate will have at least 8 years of hands on automation & Lead experience in different platform utilizing various automation tools.
Additionally, the candidate will possess strong DevOps and cloud skills. Comfortable providing feedback or analysis on issues when necessary, has great problem solving and communication skills, detailed and thorough, and a good mentor with superb work ethics who is willing to work with both onshore and offshore groups.
This is a great opportunity to join a winning team!
- Ensuring delivery against QA org objectives and key results
- Defining QA strategy and aligning all the stakeholders
- Work closely with other managers for better planning
- Communicate and Collaborate with stakeholders
- Planning and Execution of QA deliverables
- Define metrics, capture measures, generate reports
- Scheduling and resource allocation
- Define performance analysis for team members
- Hire and Mentor managers and leads
-10+ years of experience working with product / Services organisation
- 3+ yrs experience in a Lead / Architect role
- 3+ years of Experience in developing QA Automation framework along with CICD pipeline
- Experience in working with distributed systems
- Exp in working with highly scalable saas Application
- Experience in working with private as well as public Clouds
- Experience with test/defect management tools
- Good experience in measuring NFRs
- Should have Experience in private / public cloud i.e. aws / google cloud / azure
- Exposure to message broker and nosql db would be preferred