We are looking for strong candidates who will help develop our BDR solution as a reliable, scalable, modern architecture that supports long term growth and reduces operational and support costs. The candidate will engage with the product management and provide technical leadership as part a team of engineers for implementation and roll out of various modules.
The ideal person for this role will have a passion for shipping elegant, innovative, and scalable products. This position demands strong technical leadership, ability to collaborate with globally distributed product teams, and the guts and vision to produce something really extraordinary.
- Design, Implement and Support complex backup and disaster recovery features
- Conver product requirements into engineering plans
- Handle customer sclations
- Drive code quality through regular code reviews
- Innovate by bringing in more feature ideas and through use new tools/technologies
- Engage with various stakeholders within Continuum (product management, QE, NOC, Partner success team, etc)
- Help the management with strategic planning and data driven decisions as well as scheudling and execution of projects
- Hire and Mentor top talent
- 10+ years of experience in product development in Data Protection/Virtualization/Cloud/Storage/Networking/Security domain
- Strong architecture/design experience delivering new features/functionalities for a product(s)
- Experience in working on a SaaS/Distributed system
- Strong coding experience with C/C++/Java/Go on a Linux/Windows data center environment
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong data structures and algorithms skills
- Working knowledge of any RDBMS and NoSQL database
- Strong and effective inter-personal and communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of stakeholders
Education :- BE/BTECH(CS/IT), MCA, MSC(IT/CS).